Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Now I'm stealing Jenn's idea...


...about discussing music. Actually, I was planning to anyway, this just reminded me that I really wanted to do it. So I hope YOU don't mind, Jenn. :) To see Jenn's music discussions, go to A Musician's Musician blog in my links. Anyway, I have fallen in love with Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. They are the stars/singers in the movie Once, which I am still dying to see. I was already a fan of The Frames (Glen Hansard's band from Ireland), Now I'm a huge fan of he and Marketa Irglova. The soundtrack to the movie (as well as another CD they did together, called Swell Season) is absolutely some of the most beautiful music I have ever heard. They do the most beautiful harmonies together just play music that you fall in love with. They are true musicians and I get chills listening to them. Go check them out on Itunes and tell me what you think.

No comments: